Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mission Statement

I've decided to pursue this as an outlet for my growing frustration. I could easily quit my job shooting baby wolves from MV-22 Ospreys to do this full-time, but let's just see how it goes. The Daily Kos decided it would be fun to spread vicious, baseless rumors about a very respectable woman, Sarah Palin. I won't lower myself to repeat the lies, but you've probably heard them. It is now my mission in life to state the facts all in one location and show all of the mind-numbed Obamabots what lazy, unthinking hypocrites they are. Or at least tell my one (possible) reader. Hi Bucslim! Oh, and by "the facts" I mean spelling out in devastating clarity what lying, cheating, deceitful liars the Democratic Party is full of.

1 comment:

  1. I like where you're going with this rushie, I've read stuff here that I try to follow up elsewhere. Keep it up, others will follow.

    ReplyDelete