Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm sooo bored....

Today is dragging...the morning is taking too long. I've been at work since 6:50 this am and it is now, depending on whether you ask my computer or my phone, either 10:47 in the am or 10:43. I think I'll go with my computer, since it's technically later.

So far today I have done scant amounts of actual work, usually when my boss was walking by. I have also read some entries on April Winchell's blog, eaten breakfast and a snack (oatmeal, and almonds,) I created and deleted a new blog on Word Press, and listened to yesterday's Michael Savage show on a website with his shows archives.

I forgot to change my alarm clock to wake me up at 5:15 instead of 5:45 so I didn't get to work out this morning, so that's probably why I'm dragging ass. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I get up early and do workouts from The Abs Diet for Women, and the other days I either do a lighter workout or take the day off. I'm also eating foods recommended in the book and avoiding bad shit like soda and tasty, tasty cheeseburgers. I miss cheeseburgers. We'll meet again one day soon.

(pause to answer phone call from my husband)

So he is "trying" to get a job, apparently utilizing the age-old strategy of waiting for an employer to come knock on our door and offer him a job. He has yet to apply for any jobs. I told him I'm going to quit my job to inspire him to get a job so we don't end up homeless. I think he's calling my bluff on that one. I'm just too fucking responsible. It's in my DNA to work and support myself, and apparenly others, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment