Monday, March 23, 2009

I just finished reading The Dark Tower series. To say it was awesome would be an understatement.







I don't know what to read next. I started this book a while ago



and it's great. It reaffirms my faith in myself as a parent. I trust my instincts and everything seems to work out okay. The fact that my daughter laughs and smiles more than she whines and cries tells me she's happy and we're doing okay as parents. She's a healthy eater she's a quick learner and she loves to dance. My god does she love to dance.
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

This book is also on my nightstand.



It's very informative and helpful for those days when I want to be informed and/or helped.

As are these, also on my nightstand


And the most recent copy of Imprimis.


I really like my life. It's far from perfect and I'd rather live in my own house than in an apartment, but I wouldn't trade lives with anyone. I've got a great husband and a perfect kid and life is only going to get better.


Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

No comments:

Post a Comment