Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do the race hustle!

Noted anti-semite and self-appointed spokesman for "the South" Jimma Carter has broken his silence on the role race plays in Americans' opposition to the current president's administration's policies. Thank goodness he is providing yet another voice of insanity in this difficult time in national politics. After all, how else are we supposed to know we're racists if people like Jimma, as well as the entire mainstream media, don't tell us?

I would also like to give special thanks to Newsweek for letting me know my baby is racist as well. If it weren't for "researchers at the University of Texas" in one of the most liberal cities in America, I would have continued to live my life totally unaware that my baby just might be a hate-filled bigot behind those big blue eyes. Maybe it's her bright blue eyes that make her a racist - hard to tell what their groundbreaking racist baby study really revealed...other than you can get a book published on how to start the multicultural indoctrination as early as while you're still in labor & delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment